Standard terms and conditions of sale
- All prices quoted on line include VAT and are quoted NETT. Other quotes will exclude VAT.
- All prices on labels are per 1000 labels regardless of total quantity or roll size quoted.
- Ribbon prices are per ribbon and may be subject to a minimum quantity.
- All prices quoted are current and may be subject to change.
- Hardware and software prices quoted are also linked to the exchange rate and therefore may be affected by exchange rate fluctuations.
- Please ensure that you order the correct size labels. Labels are quoted as per industry standard – labels on a roll width by height. Please also ensure that you order the correct roll size for your printer. If in doubt, please email us first to inquire!! Labels that are ordered incorrectly and that are returned for credit, will be charged a 25% re stocking fee.
- No returns will be accepted without prior authorization. Requests for adjustments must be made within 30 days of shipment. There will be a 25% restocking charge on all customer returns of resalable stock items.
- Samples can be provided but if it is not something that is readily available and has to be produced, they may be charged for. This cost can be credited against a future order of the same label. Minimum cost R 85,00 incl VAT plus postage/courier.
- All new hardware has a BRING IN warranty which means the customer is responsible for returning it in to the agents at their cost. Warranties are determined by the importer. Please note printheads are considered a consumable and therefore are not covered by the standard warranties of the printer. Printer prices, where noted, include software on one PC only per printed.
- All technical support is charged per hour ex VAT as required, plus travel. Technical support is done on an appointment basis only! Please note this includes telephonic support.
- All freight and delivery costs are for the customers account unless a prior arrangement has been made for delivery or collection, as agreed by both parties. Labelmax is not responsible for insurance on items once dispatched to the customer.
- Any delivery note, invoice or waybill (copy or original) signed by the customer or a third party engaged to transport the products, and held by LabelMax, shall be conclusive proof that delivery was made to the customer.
- Open accounts are not available for products purchased on this web site. All payments must be made by means of a valid credit card or EFT.
Members : C.Snell and M.G. Scott
CK 2005/057076/23 VAT 4520234388